As a lover of home made soups, I can thoroughly recommend this delicious Thai fish soup, a winter warmer and so delicious and easy to make, in just 3 steps!
Ingredients you will require :-
- 2x 15ozs tins of tomatoes.
- 5ozs poached white fish of your choice (whiting/ pollock etc are good )
- 3 cups coconut milk.
- 1/2- 1 tablespoon of Thai red curry paste (to suit your palette)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
1. Puree tomatoes in blender and pour into a pan.
2. Puree fish and coconut milk and add to tomatoes. Add curry paste, fish sauce and lemon juice and heat over medium heat to boiling point. Turn down heat and simmer gently for 10mins.
3. Serve in small bowls with freshly chopped coriander. I can guarantee you will be back for more!
*I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow! Looks delicious!