Laithwaite's Wine are hosting their flagship event Laithwaite's LIVE in London next week, and it's set to be their biggest and best yet. In celebration of founder Tony Laithwaite's 50th year in wine, they are pulling out all the stops and bringing over 100 winemakers from 15 countries and dozens of regions. It will take place at the marvellous Great Halls of Vinopolis, sadly for the last time before moving venue next year, so don't miss out!
We have two pairs of tickets up for grabs, granting you access to the afternoon session on Friday 6th November 2015, from 12:00pm to 3:00pm.
For your chance to win just register for Laithwaites website using your FB or Twitter details. Draw will take place on Wednesday November 4th at 7pm. Good luck everyone!
You can find more information on the event and buy tickets on the Laithwaite's website here.
Some of the highlights of the day include:
- An appearance by cricketing legend and wine enthusiast David Gower, who will be chatting to Tony Laithwaite as well as giving away one of his signed bats to a lucky raffle winner!
- Matching chocolate and wine with Green & Black's taste experts
- Pairing wine & cheese with Pong
- From Moldova with love: buyer of the year Beth Willard is joined by Moldova's finest winemakers
- England's sparkling success: Barbara Laithwaite discusses the rise of homegrown sparkling wine