Interested in Contributing to the Site?
The process couldn't be easier, here's what you need to do....
We will review your article. If accepted your article will be published within ten days. An account will be created to show that you are a registered contributor on the site. Please sign up using your FB or Twitter details.
A Few Simple Guidelines:
• Please write around 500 - 800 words.
• Please include 3 - 4 photographs to give context to your piece. ( One will be used for the lead) You must own the copyright for your images.
• Original Work Only – Due to copyright issues all work submitted to the site needs to be original.
• By submitting content to the site you agree that you were the creator of it, and you give rights to the content to run on the site.
• You are welcome to include any links within the article and at the end of the finished piece. For example this could be a link for your latest novel, website, business, etc.
.When your article is published, it will be a FEATURED ARTICLE and will remain on the Home Page for approximately TWO WEEKS. It will then be placed into its own category. i.e. for an author promoting a book, this will be under LIFESTYLE/Authors Publications.
By submitting an article to OAPSchat, you will become a contributor. Please can you send me a profile pic and a short bio about yourself to help promote your work. I will then create an author profile for you which will appear at the end of the article.
I hope that many more members will join the ever-growing list of wonderful contributors!
NB I have a SSL certificate on the site to ensure safety.( SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organisation's details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol (over port 443) and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.)